Monday, April 22, 2013

A Warm Monday in Cleveland

Feeling blessed today as I listen to Christian Music.  I can't get the song Pray, by Sanctus Real out of my head.  I'm listening to it as I type.  I found another song that I really liked last night while listening to music  and finishing the cards for Operation Write Home.  
  Here's Chris Tomlin singing Shout.  I wasn't able to embed this video so I'm leaving a link so you can hear it.  Chris' songs are sung by more people than any other song writer.  I just saw a special on him done by one of the news shows.  Chris said he does this to bring God's message to people.  He wasn't impressed with the statistics the reporter spouted. As you'd expect Chris does this for the glory of the Lord and to help people learn about God.  

Today a cute and naive Kindergarten student was working hard to sound out the word SHE.  We've practiced putting our finger by our mouth and saying shhhhhhhhhhh.  So when he read the word he started with shhhhh  then said  it!  Yup then he blended the two parts!  He was clueless what he said and so were the other students with him.  So I guess we have to work harder on blending those sounds huh? LOL

I found some images that I wanted to share with you. The first one is reassurance for me that God's working things out for my good.  I'm that important and so are YOU!
 The fact that God loves me this much is amazing.  It's so hard to believe that He cares for little ol' me, ya know?  He cares for you too.

It's time to get some work done for tomorrow. Students will be taking the state tests tomorrow so I have to read all about the directions etc.
Blessing of the Day: Sarah and I got to spend time together.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...