Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Blessing Was Born Today

Finally some good news. My niece and nephew had their baby. His name is Colton and he was 8 lbs. 4 oz.  Mom and baby are doing well.  He is beautiful and came into the world early this morning.  Thank you Heavenly Father for this miracle of life for this young couple.

Mom has a temperature and they are treating it with Tylenol.  We'll see with blood work and a chest x-ray in the morning.  Seems like the fever is coming down with the Tylenol.

When I visited this morning she was lethargic and wanted to go back to bed. She was asleep within 5 minutes of her head hitting the pillow.  I hated to see her like that.


 This is part of my life verse. I am clinging to this.  Tim's out of work, and he's dealing with some medical issues.
I  am visiting my Mom which has been stressful. So many other things have been pushed out of the way.  I need to find a balance in my life right now. The ministries, like working at school Thursday and Fridays have been put on hold until I feel I can go back to them.  I am seeing how much they added to my life and how much I miss them.

The ministry I have making and sending cards around the country is suffering as well.  I need God to direct my steps and thoughts. I need Him to tell me which way to go.
 I love all of the gorgeous flowers that are popping up on FB lately.  These tulips are amazing with two and three colors.

Did you ever feel like things just hit you all at the same time? I've been feeling like this. Then I came across this and knew exactly who was behind it all.  It was like a light going on.  I need to get back to my ministries.


I had an especially long day and knew I had to be alone with God.  I went to my greenhouse room, closed the door and turned out the lights. I found a video of the ocean waves crashing against the shore.  It was what I needed to settle down enough to talk to God.

I couldn't walk on the beach, but I could 'go to the beach', to hear and watch the waves come in to the shore.  We all need to know what calms us.  For me, nothing like the sound of the beach with birds.


I really enjoyed this new song by Kari Jobe.  Give it a listen.


Blessing of the Day: Tim got to Brianna's to work some more on the basement.

Mom's reacting to the medication they are giving her.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...