Monday, May 8, 2017

Rain, Rain, Go Away..........

OOPS, I forgot to post this yesterday.
For Today: Sunday, May 7, 2017

Related image



Looking out my window-I see dark, gray clouds, rain and blowing trees.  Another morning in paradise!

I am thinking-It's a great day to go back to bed and read or sleep!

I am thankful-that I have plenty to do inside to keep me busy.


One of my favorite things-eating popcorn that I've sprayed with butter while watching TV.

I am creating-another baby blanket. This one is light purple and white.

I am wearing-slippers, jeans and a sweatshirt.

I am watching-Castle from the beginning of the show. I haven't seen these in years.

I am hoping-this rain stops and I get more done tomorrow.

I am learning-that I am affected by the weather.

In my kitchen-Tim and I are doing more cooking together. I love it!

In the school room-I am writing Reading reports for teachers to use in conferences this coming week.

In my garden-There is a lot of mud right now. I can't enjoy my spring flowers with all this rain.

A picture I thought I'd share.  These are two of the papers that were folded up in a small jar filled with lots of others as a gift for me from Sarah.  I love this gift.  I put the papers back into the bottom of the jar. Then I pull out another one or two when I feel like it.  I feel so close and emotional when I open these up.
This is my kind of gift from my kids.  A gift from the heart that they made.

 John 6:35
Image result for John 6:35

If  you're a Christian, this is your goal.....to go home to Heaven.  Chris Tomlin really has a way with words. Love his worship songs. I want to go home, where the streets are golden.

Blessing of the Day: I got some reading reports done.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Golden Glow, Mossy Meadow and Pecan Pie Color Challenge

  Hey Everybody, Today we have an interesting color challenge. The colors we're to use are, golden glow, mossy meadow and pecan pie. Des...