Friday, June 2, 2017

Catalog, Card, Colorado, Retirement

                                                       
The NEW Stampin' Up Catalog is online and ready to order from. Click on NEW CATALOG to see the new catalog.
 Click on the catalog to order from the new Stampin' Up Catalog
Click on the word, catalog to order products from my Stampin' Up site.
                                                       
This is the card that I made for my Father-in-law. I used heated foil for the background.  I've had a lot of fun this afternoon using the foil transfer gel on my cards. You'll be seeing lots and lots of different colors of foil.  This is iridescent foil which shows rainbows of colors when it's moved.
                                                        
Prayers for Tim to find a job and for my Aunt Ann. Ann had a stroke May 4th and another episode this past week. She has memory loss, can't find words so conversations are difficult, she's frustrated, angry and combative.....):  It's so hard to care for parents as they age.


This is what Ben and Rachel have been up to.

This is a picture from FB showing the Colorado mountains and the small towns you can find to explore. Tim and I had a great time exploring different places. Loved the shopping and history.

One of the places Tim and I traveled to was Sanibel Island, Florida. It was one of our favorite beaches in Florida. Here you see the lighthouse.

Verse of the Day:
Image result for 1 John 4:1

I was sad to miss the luncheon at a local restaurant for the school I volunteered at. I felt sick this morning and went back to sleep.  I didn't feel any better after a short nap.   Today was the last day for teachers. I didn't get to say good-bye to 3 wonderful ladies who won't be returning next year. One is pregnant, and two are retiring.  I didn't take the picture, but here are the two ladies retiring. They both taught Ben and Sarah. They were also friends to me since I've been volunteering.  The gal in red is the dear friend that I've volunteered to work with two days a week.  I will miss that.  However, now she will be retired and more available to stamp!

It's that time of year again. Thank you for all of the teachers who have worked so hard and sacrificed all year to do all you can for kids. God Bless you for the difference you have made.

Blessing of the Day: I got to spend time with Tim. More and more I cherish our time together.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...